User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I sat next to the door of the room trying to hear what the Haven was saying in the lobby. It was a hobby of mine to try-to-figure-out and ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Okay, thanks!

    Feb 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    How many Elites/people are attacking us? And what is their point of attacking us at this time? After all they couldn't have bent the Elites wills more than a small ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- I rode along in silence, partly because I had nothing to say and partly because I just wanted to think. Why would someone kidnap the Elites? Or maybe more ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    See all you guys next week. I don't know if I'll have any internet until then, but if I do I'll try to post.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- "Um, I have a question," I said quickly. "How will we find the Elite? I mean, I don't think the kidnappers would be as careless as to leave a ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    "The House of the Scorpion" by Nancy Farmer. Very good. Oh, I love that book!! I'm reading Long Shadows by Erin Hunter as of now.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    He (the old element of darkness) maybe noticed that Sarnom knew of our whereabouts through one way or another. So he kidnaps a few of us so Sarnom will have ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Kyle- I was deep in the woods constructing different objects out of dirt when I heard the distant sound of the gong calling me to the audience hall. I usually ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Name: Kyle Age: 17 Gender: Male Element: Earth Ability: Manipulating earth, soil and rocks, creating earthquakes, super speed (through the manipulation of the earth). Weakness: Nature is the strongest

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I glared at Haven. A small part of wanted to punch him, but the larger part of me reasoned that it would do nothing to help our predicament and ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I guess I'll try this. Unless you don't want a person that's going to be gone from the 5th to the 11th. If you're all right with it then I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- We stood there for a second in shocked silence. The idea seemed impossible, but at the same time it was the most probable. Then Lillith started giggling. We all ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Erica, Lillith," Jaden said sharply, "time to go!" They looked both looked up questioningly, surprised by the tone in Jaden’s voice. But all Jaden said was that "we should ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    6.35/10 I guess it's okay if you like that sort of thing.

    Dec 24, 2008


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio