User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "I need to know the truth about what's going on," I replied to Stella, "and lying to you guys seemed to be the getting in the way of finding ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I thought about what Angel had told me. She hadn't gone and ratted on me, which was what I'd expected of her. But why hadn't she told the new ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I walked into the woods for some thinking time. I hadn't told them about the Erasers being sent from the whitecoats and I wasn't sure if I was going ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I crouched there, shocked for a few seconds, then looked up at the battle. It wasn't going to well for the mutants, the lack of sleep was really getting ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    I didn't know if the robot Erasers belonged to the whitecoats or whoever. I flew quickly over the fight, trying to catch a glimpse of the sign on the back ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Finally I told ZT, "I'm going to explore." Instantly he sat up straight, "And you're coming alone too, aren't you." I finished. "I've gotta do something." he replied. "Except ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    The main reason I wrote it that way is because it's the prologue. But if you think it can be better "living it", I'll try writing it that way.

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    Thanks for the advice Prokaryote!

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    G'evening! Since Pork's already picked at your grammar, I'm here to blah about plot elements and whatnot. 1: Pandora is one of my favorite legends ever. You get points for ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    Prologue You may have heard the story of Pandora’s Box, how Pandora was told not to open a certain object. (I have heard many different accounts on what exactly the ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- When ZT came over to me he opened his mouth to speak, and then closed it again, apparently thinking better of what he was going to say. He sat ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (Hey Jamon! I didn't lie! I just didn't tell you what it was.)

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I looked over at ZT. "It was something that was broken, so I got rid of it." I answered calmly. He knew I was evading the question but didn't ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Blade had told me that I needed to earn the new flocks trust soon. I knew I could get their trust with time, but time wasn't on my side. ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I wasn't aware of the three mutants that were walking toward me until they were almost on me? Blade and ZT looked wary and suspicious, while Mayze looked cool ...

    Feb 29, 2008


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov