User avatar

Firestar

  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    sylverdawn do you think you could draw up a basic map so we could visualize it a bit more?

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I moved silently through the dark forest looking for anerthine, (a strong healing herb that glowed in the moonlight). A few minutes before I had found a badly injured ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I was hovering just over the rats leader. He would leap at me occasionally, trying to get his claws in me. But I would always just be out of ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Sorry I forgot to put my Blade's name. It's Wyre

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    name- Vanell age- 14 gender- Male race- Soul Blader personality- I'm quiet and cautious, but I can get nasty when pushed. I'm fiercely loyal to what I hold dear and ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I had to find the leader. The rat that I was fighting was chewing on the end of my staff. But I let it, with a little luck this ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "What do you think of your great plan now?" I asked Lexy sarcastically as the rats surrounded us. She rolled her eye's at me while Mayze said, "Guys we ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire Alight

    I thought it was amazing!! It was a bit bumpy here and there though.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "The rat we saw isn't the only rat in the town, there are hundreds more. They were genetically modified for labor jobs that humans didn't want to do, but ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "We need to get as far as we can from here!" I said. "There was a monstrous rat back there." ZT said, answering roses question. "But I'm sure if ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I flew toward the city I started to feel the suns energy flowing to my neck and repair the damage that Lexy's punch had done to me. Of ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I circled on an air currant high above our camp. Flying had always calmed my mind down and I needed that right now. Looking to the south I saw ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #2

    Hey J! Answer 1. I found this story very intriguing! Answer 2. I found it understandable. But that may be just because you told me what was going on. Answer ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- They offered me food too, but I simply said, "Thanks, but I really don't need it.". The story that Stella had told me helped answer a few of my ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! Thank's for the Gift! lol I have just started writing but I love it! I hope I can get better.

    Mar 7, 2008


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson