User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "So what's your story?" Sayla asked me. Confused I asked, "What do you mean?" "You know, just tell me a little about yourself." she replied. "Well there's not much ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I sighed, letting Wyre come into my hands. "Ha, I knew it!" Sayla exclaimed. "Yes, your so smart." I said sarcastically. She frowned a little at this but said, ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I grinned at Blade, "It's a surprise." "You won't tell me?" Blade asked, putting on her best pouting face. "Nope," I said, "but I'll give you a clue, it ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I whirled around to face her, "What do you mean "Glowing"? "Um, exactly what I said, well maybe not. It's more like a greenish blue ghost that is intertwined ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I flew slower toward the city then I could have, Lexy and Blade needed to take it easy after their injuries. I motioned Mayze up next to me. "We ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    I think a soul blader should be able to turn off his/her "Glow" if they concentrate on it.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- There wasn't any danger signals coming from her so I said, "My name's Vanell." "What were those men talking about back there?" she asked suddenly. I shook my head, ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    How can a human tell if your a soul blader?

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- It was time! Everyone had gone to sleep, not even leaving a watchman awake. I flowed down among them getting my blade ready for the kill. The two I ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    alright ghostwrighter suggested an idea for the plot and i'm going to build on it. It's about who's manipulating the war. Instead of the animals themselves how about it's the ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- Those stupid Easterners were so suspicious. They took one look at lieutenant Maliks dead body and ran off like ghosts were after them. I followed them to make sure ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I looked up, the pain on Roses face was to much to look at. Then I noticed the sky had been gradually getting brighter over the past few minutes. ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- As I flew toward the closest city I knew of, I thought sarcastically, Gosh, I had to take the blame didn't I. But somewhere in my heart I knew ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    BTW SishBee, you didn't put down your blade's power!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- Silently I went toward the voices. "My scout has just brought me marvelous news men." someone said with an air of authority. I jumped up into a tree to ...

    Mar 13, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus