User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Soft

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Teh Wozzinator told me about it.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Touch

    This piece just has no real flavor. It's like chewing through a pineapple, you know your going to get to the good stuff sooner or later, but for now your ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Chapter 1

    #1 It was my fourteenth day of playing the violin on the corner of 5th and Rood in New York City. My previous job at Burger Monster had been a ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50% Come on!! You can do better then that!! Custom Title: 50% Avatar: 60% Country: 80% Gotta love original stuff Signature: 95% Love the Love!!! 75%

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10 On the right track, but not quite there.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    So what all Bladers have in common is: The six sense to see aura's, The cat like pupils, and their blades, correct?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Reflection of the Sky

    I liked it! Though I didn't get, on the last line, why you said you looked back. I thought you were already looking at the pool.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: True Beauty

    I liked all of the good words you used, but the poem didn't hold my attention that well. I had to read it three times to figure it out.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Dang it!" I exclaimed, "I forgot with Lexy being hurt and all." "Forgot what?" Stella asked me. "My surprise." I said as I walked over to Mayze. "What surprise?" ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "Well I don't know about you but I'm going to gather a few berries for our friends back there." I replied while gesturing toward the westerners camp. (Sorry it's ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "You handled that smoothly." I said to Stella as she came over. She smiled, "Thanks!" then paused for a second before asking, "How were the wounds on your leg ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    For me the nose almost looks like a beak. I think should you put a little more shadow effect in to soften it.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    How about the Whitecoats are trying to stop us from getting to The Flock.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I watched Sayla eating the cheese. Though there was no danger signals coming directly from her, the necklace she wore sent strong signals of it. It may have been ...

    Mar 17, 2008


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits