User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Yes Why did Passion's Killing Floor ask that in the first place?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I'm fine with waiting!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Gregory Halbit Age: 15 Element: Air Appearance: 5'7", darkly tanned, black hair, bright blue eyes. Personality: Pretty unpredictable, loves a good joke, but will go out of his way ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I claim air!!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    User-name: 60% Siggy: 85% Like it lots Custom Title: 70% It matches your User-name Avatar: 50% Kinda boring Country: 60% At least you applied it in an interesting sorta way. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Pi Day!

    If you memorized pi up to the 100th number, do you think that pie would be more available to you?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I laughed, "This bush didn't want to give up her berries, so she scratched me." Then I frowned when I saw the pack that Sayla had in her hands. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    I don't think that will be necessary as there are blade strengths and weaknesses already.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Guys" I said to everyone, "can you leave Lexy alone.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I don't think mine is boring, but somebody told me that it was "Creepy".

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 Very Cliche

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Oops sorry!! The Carpenters

    Mar 18, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster