User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    space travel

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    play

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I think we should wait because: I think the storyline will go alone easier with the mastermind of this story with us, It would give people time to fill in ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I don't know, go ask your pop. Is there such a thing as Whoville?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- "I think I'm going to deliver these berries now." I said matter-of-factly. "I thought we agreed to be careful." Sayla said. "Oh I will," I said, "they'll never know ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    I claim this!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    smite

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What was it like?

    Great poem!! If you added a few more "fancy" words in there though, it would be even better.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter ten) Skipping the Planet

    A few grammar mistakes here and there, but overall it was very good.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Most of the points are for the words under his face.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    We watch for the commercials on Wednesday, and occasionally for the singing.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Gosh!" I yelled at the rest of the people on the ground, "couldn't you guys have been a little more understanding." And then I took of after Lexy.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is a Senior Writer < Is getting tired v Wants a dog

    Mar 19, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl