User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It depends on how fast the swallow is flying. How much water can you swallow before you die?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you're stuck in preschool I wish I were younger.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dead Ship

    Thank you for your comments!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A kit kat shaped like a cat

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dead Ship

    The foggy shadow emerges, A ghostly ship of lore, A shadow of its previous life, Lying on the ocean floor. The wonder and the splendor, Filling the silent halls, The ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Very Interesting

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    :D

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A timid hungry vampire

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you can't do anything but watch "Big Fish". I wish I had a pair of sunglasses.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because we'd be a red and blue planet, and that would be horrible!! Why are guns always associated with violence?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "Now if you don't mind." I said moving away from Lexy, "I've got a Flybot to take down." "Right behind you." she yelled after me. As we approached the ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Lied, and has a weird sense of humor. < Has a digital camera v Thinks he/she is weird.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, the truck driver died and the company is suing us for everything we've got.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but he hates every other part of you. I wish I had my dog back.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Yeah that works!

    Mar 19, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster