User avatar

Firestar

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    Really sweet. *sniff sniff* Not much to fix here, just a few rough spots here and there but that's it.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Of course!!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Waltz

    I liked it overall. But the problem was it didn't catch my attention right away and hold it. I had to force myself to read all the way to the ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten

    I liked the first part. But after the fifth line it seemed like it was a different poem, and I didn't like it. Also you were missing a few punctuation ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: Why are you late? Student: I was afraid. Teacher: Of what? Student: Of you asking me that question.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    The policemen would come and break it up. Why do scientists always think they're right?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    That's all right with me. It will be good to have new blood to Experiment on. Mwahahahahaha!!!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I snuck back through the foliage to the Westerners camp. The cook was roasting a wild boar over a campfire with a glaze waiting nearby, it was the perfect ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I saw a flybot charge Stella. No, I thought, not another death. And I fired a shot of electricity out of a gun I had got from a flybot. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for sounding to much like Saint Dane!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    air

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    3/10 Really Creepy and weird and not in a good way

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    'I can't do this Sam.'; 'I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    they're called "Warriors" A vampire that likes midnight

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 good but cliche

    Mar 20, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star