User avatar

Firestar

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    What you really need to do is get a title for this otherwise nobody will understand it. I thought it was also a bit rough for a poem.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they only did that to trick us and they surrounded the building.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "What's up?" I asked ZT. "Whos side are you really on? he asked me blunty. "Do we have to talk about this now?" I asked him looking up at ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Cool

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they didn't drink the wig along with the soup.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Rabbits (don't ask why *shudders*)

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Soul

    Very simple, yet incredible. It really touches the heart.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I walked quickly up the street toward the subway station, my backpack bouncing against back. The crisp chill in the air refreshed my senses and I felt invisible. As ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I guess I would live out my life in peace. What would you do if you were the only person in the house and you hear something that sounds like ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Importance of Truth

    The truth, at any degree, Whether fact or confession, is the one way to be free. Free from the past, And that which binds, too, your life of shadow and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Vanell- I entered the Westerners Camp unseen by the cook, who was roasting a wild boar over a fire. I spotted a sauce next to the cook, which was obviously ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I took a deep breath. "Yes, we can't stay around here for long." I said. "We need to take care of Blade and then get out of here." Mayze ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Heart Turns to Blue

    What genre is this song? Pop, R&B, Country, what?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Toothbrush

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 A dancing pink elephant? I know, let's take it to hollywild!!

    Mar 21, 2008


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec