User avatar

Firestar

  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    If you guys want to split Erica and Haven up into different groups I'm fine with it. Just say one went looking after the other or something.

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Sorry for not being on for so long! I humbly ask for your forgiveness. (Gives everybody a cookie) Gregory- I agreed with Erica immediately. Even after the song had ended ...

    May 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I'll post when I get better. *cough cough* I hate getting sick.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    WOW!! That's amazing!! We've been working at this for over a year. Yay Us!! :)

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    *FINE* Kyle- When the battle finally came to a stop I started looking for my traveling companions. As far as I could see there wasn't a living person on the ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Will do! *laughs evilly*

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I was actually thinking that Haven shouldn't be kidnapped if Erica is, it would make it more interesting. But I vote that we should leave it to chance (between all ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I vote Triana for the former elemental.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    So the people up for kidnapping are: Haven, Lillith, Erica, and Twili. If anybody else has the urge to get kidnapped, speak up before we reach the lake. Once we ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I agree with dancingsprite. I think at least three elementals should be 'kidnapped' for about two days. That should give us enough time to travel (without being noticed by Sarnom) ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- After what seemed like hours of straddling the mountainside Jaden and Sam came to a sudden stop next to an oak tree. "Can you climb it?" Jaden asked Sam ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Sorry I've been gone for such a long time! I'll post as soon as I can!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Well that's unexpected," I thought, "why would they be doing this?" But I didn't have the time to think up the answer to my question. Right now all of ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Oh, I'll feel sorry for Jaden and Sam if anyone tries.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    What would happen if they tried to go through the door?

    Feb 19, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale