User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 75% Okay Signature: 95% Custom Title: 99.99999999999999% (you can't do much better then that) Avatar: 60% I can't quite tell what it is. Country: 90% 87%

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it won't power up no matter what anyone does to it. I wish that the clock reads 2:00 instead of 3:50.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Can I smell your socks? I asked the Bartender.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Internet Explorer Users

    Not many actually. Sometimes when I click on something a page pops up that says "We're sorry, this page doesn't exist", but that happens only once every month at the ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because that's what they named it. Why is the earth going to be blown up in the year 4000?

    Mar 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #3

    1) No 2) Yes 3) You're are doing well in that department. 4) Yes

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Freezing in Here

    LOL Great piece of work!!!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    I did this a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) in October I believe.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pierre

    I like the upper half of his face. But the bottom half is wrong somehow.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is 14 < Reads the comics every day v Watched a movie in the last 3 hours

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7.359762/10 Not bad

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I stood facing the sunrise thinking about the newcomers. I didn't know what to make of Chaos, he seemed odd, I didn't know a better word for it. But ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your the last person on earth. I wish that I will have a good life.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having five stars.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Memories...

    I like it!! The only thing that's confusing is going back and forth between the words on the page.

    Mar 22, 2008


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado