User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I sighed, "Do you need me to carry you back to camp?" She shook her head and tried to stand, but she collapsed again. "Here." I said handing her ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What happened?

    What happened to the older days? When times were slower, and happiness easier. When a "friend in need", was a "friend indeed". What happened to the wars we fought? the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    The beat of the song was a bit bumpy, but it's a good start!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunshine Boy

    I like it. It has good flavor and flows well. May we see more poems from you in the future.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 (add some color and you could bring it up to 8/10)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- I was out alone collecting apples from the orchard. I would have invited someone, except that right now I needed to think. What could Lexy be hiding? What would ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 points off for spelling refrigerator wrong, and points off for it being overused.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: May

    Interesting! Skipping from the first paragraph to the second paragraph is awkward though.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    I won the game!!!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    What a little kid would call a monk.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Is this a prologue? If it is you should edit your title to Masquerade prologue. This story sounds great! Hope you write more!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Sorry but I didn't get what this poem was about. It sounded so good at first but then you lost me. So the verdict is good use of words, but ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Music Of This Creation

    Interesting! This poem caught your attention and held it, but sometimes the rhythm of the poem got bumpy. I think you should change the title to something like The Fairy's ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- "I totally agree with Lynx." I said, "There are way to many whitecoats to kill. If you go off to kill the whitecoats thinking that this is the only ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet