-
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
*I flipped a coin to see whether the stuff the Ray injected me with would be good or bad. It was heads so so it's going to be good. So ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Reed- Everyone in the flock was staring stupidly at the smashed up van. But when somebody shouted "Get an ambulance!", I came back to my senses. If paramedics got their ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
What happened to Lexy? Did she die?
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
When I went to the city and got the pills.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Reed- I was flying close to Lynx, trying to think of where I'd seen her before. At first I thought it was at the Rat City, but after a few ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but the guys obsessive love only lasts for a short time and he gets very depressed, and because he can't leave you he hates you. I wish the CD ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9.3264002/10 Sweet
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
I'm a bit stuck right now.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
I've read them alright!!!! Dark River is so awesome!!!!
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT
I've already met real people.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- I was walking down the subway stairs when somebody smashed into my back, making me slam into the railing. I heard someone say, “God. I’m so sorry.” "Don't worry ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed
Reed- I handed out the apples I had collected earlier. They excepted the food, but most of them were to deep in thought to even notice what I'd given them. ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
I always win!!! :smt023
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Some kind of Star Wars gun.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, It's April 14th, 1936. I wish I had better stamina.
Mar 24, 2008
