User avatar

Firestar

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young golden retriever who lives on a farm in Ohio. She's very active and intelligent. And she dies of an infection in her leg. --------------------------------- Sam Codger

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    flares

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I stay up all night reading any books, not just Maximum Ride. I just can't put a book down until I've finished it or else I think I'm going to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I was actually glad that Firestar didn't kill Tigerstar. It would have been very cliche.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    We'll miss you!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    I love myself! I think I'm grand! When I'm alone, I hold my hand! I wrap my arms, about my waist! If I get fresh, I slap my face!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but none of your wishes take effect. I wish for a piece of paper.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Not for acrobats. How much would you be willing to pay for one wish?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    So this is my idea. The whitecoats are working for the government. The government wants the whitecoats to build an ultimate army. So the whitecoats let us escape to see ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I just thought of something, so unless you can think of really good reason I'm going to stick with the reflexes.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    If there was nothing, the word nothing would not exist. If I had a lightsabre, how much would you be willing to pay for it?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 My question is why is he smiling while he says "Bother"?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    2/10 I'm sorry, I just don't get it at all.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Some weird Star Wars alien.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    If any of you guys think my new power should be different tell me please.

    Apr 2, 2008


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red