User avatar

Firestar

  • Media Reviews Re: Silverwing, Sunwing, and Firewing

    I love these books!!! If you haven't read them, all I can say is you're missing out on some great books. I have heard some people say that they didn't ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn and Skybreaker

    I love these books!!! I would recommend them to anybody.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    I love these books!!!!!!! I can't wait till Raven Rise comes out!!! If any of you guys haven't read this series, you're missing out on some really great books.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I love the Alex Rider series! All the cool gadgets make me want to invent something like them. SPOILER WARNING!!! (I was a bit disappointed that Alex didn't die in ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Storybook Basics Re: Storybook Forums Guide

    Thank you!!! I was wondering why you didn't have something like this and then, WAMMO!!! :smt026

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Walked Away

    It actually sounds like more of a song to me. Right now I'll add some punctuation marks. WALKED AWAY You said you loved me, But did you really care? You ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I remember seeing a typo in Harry Potter.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: bound to you

    I'll just start by adding some punctuation marks and grammar. Life in your absence, is but a hazy passing. Days leave amiss, and the pain is long-lasting. The breath is ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Moments

    I liked it! You missed a few punctuation marks, but those are easy to fix.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Thanks for all the comments! Glad you like it! Now... does anyone have any ideas for a title? :) ~SishBee~ x The title that came to my mind was "Fairy ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I want the boring stuff to end, not the story.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Fire

    Really interesting! The only line that I didn't get was "that forever haunt the limbo".

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Reed- Mayze was saying something to us but I didn't hear her. I was thinking about what Stella had told me. Something becoming part of me that's in my blood. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    *sigh* We will miss you... Do you think we should kill Mayze? It would mess with the flock a lot because she kind of holds everyone together(especially ZT). We could ...

    Apr 3, 2008


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor