User avatar

Firestar

  • OOC Archive Re: Marvel

    No, I really liked it. It was a good start to this storybook.

    May 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Have you guys figured out how Jaden's going to see our sigs? And is anyone here good at writing two characters? P.S. I'm leaving next Thursday and I won't be ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Very interesting!!! I really liked how it flowed along. I'm not really a person who picks the story apart, piece by piece, so I'll just show you one part that ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Brown eyes, Medium-length black hair, 5'7", dark skin, skinny.

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear.

    Interesting short poem. What I spotted right off the bat was the second line. It should be "You reveal our darkest nightmares." I think everyone else got the rest of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    (Mostly based off of the Movie) Real Name: Peter Parker Aka: Spider-man Age: 18 Hero, Villain or Civilian: Hero Power(s): Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    That's the point. The world is made up of whiny brats who they like to see themselves as heroes. They want to read a book that's "similar" to their lives.

    May 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    I hope you keep the storybooks!!! It may be my favorite thing on YWS.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- As everyone hurried to their next classes I thought back on geography class. It seemed to me very strange that there should be a blackout. Not because it was ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    I'll set up mine soon. (Just so no one takes it, I am Spider-man)

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Did you know that some schools are teaching that the holocaust was a made up story to create sympathy for the Jews?

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Sorry I haven't written in a while. I was banned from the computer.

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Walking with the Wind

    I thought this poem didn't really "go with the flow" if you now what I mean. But it's a good start. :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A character in Lord of the Rings.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10

    Apr 4, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster