User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 OK

    May 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6.5/10 Sorta funny

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I looked up at the clock. There were twenty more minutes to go in math class. Why is it that math always goes so much slower than the other ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you sure that's the number?

    May 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 watch what happens when the cat catches the butterfly.

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- I was starting to hate my assignment. I had looked all over the master library on Karov and I couldn't find anything concerning Storm Callers, except a few vague ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jake?

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Kivok- I was sitting on top of the Syler Warehouse waiting for the sun to go down. An informant of mine had told me a couple hours before that the ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9.4/10 lol

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you to weak to go check the phonebook?

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    name- Kivok (No last name) age- 17 gender- male race- Storm Caller (from the island of Tynor) appearance- 5’ 5”, Black hair, Blue Eyes, Fair complexion, very wiry, flexible. personality- ...

    May 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    No!!! I mean when you will see our elemental sigs.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    I'll make mine later.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    name- age- gender- race- (human or storm caller also list which sky island you come from, you can make the name and stuff up) appearance- personality- background- powers- (basically what ...

    May 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Marvel

    I would, only it's pretty difficult for me to keep up with two characters. But if you want me to get a villain I can do it.

    May 9, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster