-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
5/10 Just Okay.
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9.37/10 Sweet!!!
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- "It remi
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Kivok- As I sat in a tree I thought back on my escape. The soldiers had been very idiotic. They didn't think that anyone could get out by the chimney, ...
May 25, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
*Yeah!!! I get some writing time!!!* Gregory- I didn't know why everyone hated classical music so much. I could see everyone cringing all through the song, but lucky for them ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
NO!!! All the Storm Callers have wings. Sky people have wings too, but my character would ask one of the sky people and not one of the people from the ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Five important questions.
1. Tecnicly, everyone is "religious" to some extent. 2. 43 3. Is that a game show? 4. Exactly 43.6 miles 5. One guy is. But I have a feeling he ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6.7/10 Just OK to me.
May 14, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A big chicken. Firestar
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Brown shoulder length hair, blue eyes, tall, popular.
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9.5/10 So true!
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because your mind makes you think that way. Why do people like to watch TV?
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Kivok- While I was looking around I got very lucky. I spotted a few feathers sticking out of slits in the back of a man’s shirt and that was one ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Are we ever going to get around to calling them?
May 13, 2008 -
Re: no more heroes
I know it!!!
May 12, 2008
