-
Re: Murder On The Orient Express
I really liked "And Then There Were None", but my older sister hates it.
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
4/10
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.5 I like it!!
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7.5/10 Just Okay
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Original
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
3/10 What is it????
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
4/10 I would change it!!
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Ummm.... 6/10
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
6/10 What????
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 I like it!!
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.6/10 Good! But I think you could get a better dragon than that.
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- Science was my second favorite class after Math. But at this moment I was so bored. The teacher was rambling on about stuff that I had known since grade ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
What I think it's all leading up to is the final battle.... are you prepared??? The next Ice Age!!! And NO I did not think the Voice was Jeb. You ...
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- After telling in detail what I thought about the song. The teacher began to explain exactly what the composer had in mind when writing it. But before he could ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
A bomb meens dream in latin??? Just kidding I know what you meen. 7/10
May 25, 2008
