User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    3/10 It was blurry and just sorta iffy.

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Heart

    Very good!!! I'll put in some punctuation and rhythm problems. Most hearts are red, But mine is blue, Probably cause, it misses you. That halo on your head, Must have ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 interesting. mine is from Lord of the Rings

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- The clowns were out now, bouncing around in their big shoes. Occasionally one of them would "accidentally" slam another clown in the nose and the crowd would roar with ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 okay

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    3/10 What???

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    6/10 The good news... I've seen worse.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I was waiting for someone else to post. But if nobody does in the next day or two I guess I will.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Name: Flip (I don't remember my name but Rusty does, it's James Wester, but I don't think that will be a big point.) Age: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: 5'7", wiry, ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10

    Jun 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Sorry. It was just the first word that came to my mind.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Recess has plenty of opportunities for discovery.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    9.8/10 Oh yeah!! I'm good, really good!!!

    Jun 3, 2008


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor