User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood As I arrived in the bus I read the letter my mom had sent with me... Luke, I know that the Academy will be an alien environment for ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Is there a discussion forum for this?

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Name: Luke Shadows Code name (Same initials): Lance Silverwood Gender: Male Age (12 on): 17 I know that there are so many people that are 17, but it was between ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    I'm making a guy profile also.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Name: Michael Flint Age: 19 Gender: Male Group: Townsfolk Appearance: He's about 5' 11''. History: His father was a doctor and disappeared when Michael was about two years old. His ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Can I reserve a spot for a male townsperson instead?

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: World's End

    name- Xander Troit age- 18 gender- male appearance- Golden colored eyes and black wavy hair. His eyes glow when he has light trapped inside himself. personality- Doesn't think that you ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    I think I'll join.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- We set off at a quick pace up the mountain "So where are we going anyway?" I asked Jaden. "Where we can defend ourselves," she replied smoothly.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    "Peter and the Starcatchers" by Dave Barry, "Gregor the Overlander" by Suzanne Collins, "The Merchant of Death" by D. J. MacHale, "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix, ...

    May 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I'm Back!!!

    May 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Mwahahahaha!!! Finally, the power to kill!!! :twisted: :smt021 :smt063 :smt065 :smt068 But I'll try to refrain from doing so as hard as it is. :smt092

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Are you going tell us what the heck is going on?" Dusty asked. Jaden sighed, "If you're talking about what happened tonight, I've got a good explanation." "It better ...

    May 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Okay I guess I'll try it out.

    May 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I'll do it if you think it would help the story along. But if you guys think she would be best as a free character then that's fine with me.

    May 11, 2009


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye