User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- I heard a gunshot and ran as quickly as I could towerd it. I knew who had shot the gun, I just wondered who had got hit?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The clumsy flock of sheep stumbled up the slippery hill. The ______ cats ______ under the ______ moon. (adjective/verb/adjective)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Awesome!!!

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Okay, how about Cindy

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    Major battle!!! :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068 :smt063 :smt068 :smt072 :smt068

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I knew what my lunch was even before I opened it. PP&J used to be my favorite sandwich, but for several weeks I had this for lunch and I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    If you had been stuck in an attic three days strait, you'd smell of it to. When are we going to have flying cars?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The clumsy boy was climbing a tree. The ______ watermelon ______ when it hit the ground. Adjective/Verb

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Flip- I couldn't believe it. Dent had my pistol that I had lost. But I couldn't just go up to him and ask for it back. I would just have ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Cool color contrast.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Susan? Hobbies: Golf, Painting, Drawing, Reading, Writing. Place: Colorado Springs Personality: Occasionally lazy, good sense of humor, cautious.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jennifer Hobbies: Golf, Painting, Drawing, Reading, Writing. Place: Colorado Springs Personality: Occasionally lazy, good sense of humor, cautious.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Ummm...... could it possibly be ummm..... (doesn't say name because person above will kill him if he does).

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 lol

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 You lost the game!!! *looks shocked*

    Jun 14, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken