-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7.4/10 Interesting!
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Amazon has part of the prologue and a description. Here's the quick link.
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Famous Birthdays
The only ones I recognized on my list were: George Bush, Anne Frank and Jim Nabors.
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- I saw Erica sitting alone at a table near the window and went over to join her. It seemed wrong that anyone should sit by themselves in a high ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Dirty water. If Earth spun in the opposite direction, would we go back in time?
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but the greatest superhero is dead. I wish people would think before they said anything.
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Flip- Everyone was being so idiotic. Here we are in a burning camp and everyone is acting like nothing is happening. I tried to talk to Dent but he just ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Oh, it is Lily??? I thought that was a character in a book.
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 It's better then some avatars I guess.
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
If you love "Warriors" you should join Clan Loyalty.
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix
"Found" is the first book in a new series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. Has anybody read it yet? And if so, what did you think of it?
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Katie? That's my first name, but it's not what I'm called.
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Umm... is it Parker?
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Because that's what we're called. Why do people think Elvis is still alive?
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: The Circus DT
Why don't we "kill" Rusty literally or figuratively?
Jun 18, 2008
