-
Re: Dogs warn of us of danger...
"Bark Bark ruff ruff." "What's that Lassie, there's uncontrolled mitotic cell division in my prostrate?" Sure Dog's can tell when they're in bad shape, but no way can they detect ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Dogs warn of us of danger...
Firstly it doesn't mean a thing, if a it did it's business on a McCain sign would it mean the same. This is a ridiculous attack. I thought, I really ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 lol
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 kinda creepy. And not in a good way.
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Choice Is A Misconception a Alex Rider Story
Awesome!!!! Boy you must have really worked on this, it read just like an Alex Rider book in my eyes. Keep up the good work!!!
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
Oh yeah!!! I love this series. (But I kinda wish that Alex would have died in the fifth.)
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.5/10 LOL
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Nice!!
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10 Okay I guess.
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Pencil
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Okay??
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Flip- "At least I remembered to grab something useful," I said meekly, pulling out a first aid pouch.
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Ocean Song
I found it very rough and bumpy. Also there's some punctuation missing.
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Zianna?
Jun 24, 2008
