-
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I don't think he did on purpose exactly. I bet he subconsciously wrote his books similar to other plot (and such) ideas. I've known it to happen before.
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.7/10
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: Ever
I am so wanting to read that book!!! I hope to get it soon.
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: If you named "Big Brother..."
Big Brother is finding his "happy place". Big Brother's not listening... just leave a message after the tone. Big Brother's going to sleep. Big Brother had nothing to do with ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Truths
Nyes- Galian was about to go to war. As I looked into my crystal, I could see soldiers in full battle wear camped out on the southern side of Galian. ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gregory- I guess this was the new "thing" this year. Teachers stalking students and vice versa. Last year it was all about the "Witch", a substitute principal who happened to ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: The Penultimate Pandragon
I just read "Raven Rise" and I have to say, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! :smt041 The last book is going to be so wild. I can't wait to read it. Post ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Least Favorite Color!?
Bright Pink! (I can't believe it used to be my favorite color.)
Jul 12, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Truths
Name- Nyes Age- 20 Race- Fairy Appearance- Brown hair, dark blue eyes, the tallest he ever gets is 5'3", small build, his wings are transparent with blue tint. Country- He ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Rebecca?
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 Okay???? lol
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Sasha is a guys name???
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 lol
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
9.8/10 ROTFL!!!
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No, not Ryan. Sandy? Sammy?
Jul 4, 2008
