User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    3/10

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "You know what I think?" I asked Erica after lunch. "What?" she said sounding slightly annoyed, but that didn't stop me. "I bet those teachers are from the FBI." ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    How about naming the evil king dude Sarnom. And sorry about not writing anything right now but I don't have anything to write. BTW what are the next classes after ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Nevik- After a working long and hard at the market selling vegetables I finally was headed back towards the Inn. I hardly noticed the time passing by as I went ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Umm... 5.5/10

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Name: Nevik Age: 19 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance: 5' 8", slim, shaggy black hair, crystal blue eyes. He is very fast and a great climber. Personality: Likes to do ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    I'll post my profile as soon as I can.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Awesome!!!!

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    It was Awesome!!!

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    The first one: 6/10 Okay??? The second one: 8/10

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 I might have liked it better if I knew what it was talking about.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the agony you experience will be the same as if you went without sleep normally. I wish I could succeed at whatever I put my mind to.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Nyes- When I woke up, the sun was at its peak in the sky. The crystal around my neck seemed to call to me as if in urgency. I couldn't ...

    Jul 22, 2008


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19