User avatar

Firestar

  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Yeah, that could work. It also would explain why we all of us went to the same school. But I think that they wouldn't need to look all over the ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, anything by the name of "someone" will stop following you. My Wish- I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow, And each road leads you ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6.5/10 so-so

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 I really like the first one.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    What if he was an Elemental and he somehow stole the other elementals power, making his power stronger. Sam and Jaden escaped with their lives but the others didn't. Now ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    bath

    Sep 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    But Sarnom must have some sort of power. There's no way he and his armies beat any individual Elemental and his/her own armies without something.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    That would be interesting!! How about (before Sarnom came) the kingdom was divided into eight sections. Each element governed over one of those sections, and there was a high king ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- When Erica woke me up I thought I was dreaming. I and several other people were out on a beach, and the sky and the sea were perfectly blue. ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Maki-Chan is having trouble getting into the story. Could someone please bring her into the story? I'd do it, but I'll be gone for a couple of days. (starting today) ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8.5 A nice, cute one.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    "Just to make it more interesting, I think that the mentors should look (slightly) different in Eniyeth than they had in the real world." What do you mean by different? ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Is someone willing to take Luna's place? (beast)

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "What?" I said along with several other people. I tried to stand up, but suddenly my whole body was paralyzed. There was a terrible roaring which seemed to come ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Oh great," I thought grumbling to myself as I read the note. Meet me in the principles office at 3:30 sharp. Don't be late!! -Miss Jaden Greene I had ...

    Sep 13, 2008


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss