User avatar

Firestar

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    The definition of you. Why do people claim to be insane?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    True but the second book is also kind of star wars bent and the third one. Can you please clarify?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    The fact that there are dwarves in it is clichéd. Full stop. (BTW did you know that they actually lived mostly above ground before Galbitorix. *gasp* They usually only lived ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- For a moment we quietly discussed our options, but the only sane choice was the one Sam and Jaden had given us. "I guess we have is to go ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I don't have time to answer the whole thing, so I'll just answer these two paragraphs. His Dwarves, however, start out as Tolkien stereotypes and end as Tolkien stereotypes. They ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual. I have heard that argument countless times, ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    No, I liked it. I actually enjoyed all of them. I just thought that Paolini's writing has improved a great deal since Eragon.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    I've noticed that some people have trouble getting back into a storybook when they have been gone for a while. Please post any tips you have. 1. If your character ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Hey Jaden, wouldn't it have been easier to show us the Elemental-spotting glasses. Even if we didn't totally believe you, we would know something was up. It's a nice obvious ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Why would that prove anything?" asked Dusty. Ms. Greene blinked in confusion. "When I was in DC there were animals everywhere that would eat straight out of your hand," ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    You do. Why are these questions really random?

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Can you prove it?" I asked Ms. Greene. There had to be some reason that the teachers thought that this place was called Eniyeth. "Prove what?" the teachers said ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I suggest Sarnom be master of Illusion. BTW where did everyone go???

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I just read Brisingr and I have to say it was much better than the first and second ones. Eragon is also less of a jerk.

    Sep 29, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said