User avatar

Firestar

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    So you're keeping it a secret.

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Does good murderer mean that he instinctively knows where to hit hit a person to kill them?

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Name: Michael Arcand Age: 17 Appearance: Michael has a pretty plain face, except for a scar that is partially covered by his dirt brown hair but crosses between his silvery ...

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    I would like to join. My profile will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood I looked at my watch, just 30 minutes until orientation which left me with 20 minutes to look at the latest psychology studies. I quickly went over to ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden... Discussion

    What action? Do you mean finding our rings?

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood I felt really confused. Did Mason have DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)? Maybe her sister would know, but asking Persephone why Mason was crazy did not seem like a ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden... Discussion

    * Deleted* I apologize for my rant. I should have contacted DramaLlama before dumping it on you. Please forgive my error.

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood For some reason I felt like a rope. I had only wanted to read and maybe socialize a bit before orientation. But it seemed everyone suddenly went crazy. ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden... Discussion

    Gosh I'm gone for a few hours and.... wow, lots of posts. I'll try to get a post in before tonight if I can sort out what you're doing to ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    For PrincessOfDarkness. First you can move that to the discussion forum. But right now it would be best to read it all. Then you can just put in your characters ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Lance Silverwood There were just so many awkward thing happening today. Granted, I'm not very well acquainted with awkward, so this could very well be normal when you have hundreds ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden... Discussion

    I was a little confused by DramaLlamas last post. Are we introducing our characters by their fake names or their real ones?

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    There is a discussion forum now. Here's the link.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden... Discussion

    I took the initiative in making a discussion forum. Hopefully it will keep the story moving. Anything to add DramaLlama?

    Aug 10, 2011


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage