User avatar

Firestar

  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Okay so another elemental survived? I like the idea and I like that it would be darkness. But why haven't they given their power yet? I thought that when Sam ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    We've agreed that Jaden and Sam are previous elementals, correct? Okay, so how about another elemental survived (like darkness), and before he/she had his/her power transferred to Twili he/she made ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9.5/10 I used to have a german shepherd. *tears*

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I looked down at the leaves in my hand with distaste. If I had been any less tired I might have been tempted to just drop them and go ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I'll probably post today. I've got part of it already written down on a Word document.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Underland Chronicles

    Oh yeah!! I love those books! Have you read Suzanne Collins latest book?

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 You rock Wozz!!!

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does it look like I want words?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- “Come on everybody, rise and shine!” said Jaden cheerfully as she and Sam went around the room shaking whoever was still asleep. “What time is it?” asked Dusty. “About ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Yes! If your mom says "Your dad's a lier," and your dad says, "Your mother is telling the truth," who's telling the truth?

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- I sat there for a second shocked by Havens actions. "What's his problem?" I asked myself. I tried figuring out why Haven acted the way he did, but the ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I just want to let you guys know that I'm going to be gone from Wednesday to Saturday. Soo... don't have to much fun. :D Here have a cookie. *hands ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Gregory- "Well," said Jaden, "if you all agree that this is the last question tonight I'll answer it." Even though some of us hesitated we all eventually gave our word ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)

    I loved these books!!! It's so amazing how a story like peter pan can be made into such an intricate storyline like Peter and the Starcatchers.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Okay, will do. Have a good trip!!

    Oct 17, 2008


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson