-
Re: Tarragon College DT
I'm confused. Is everyone just doing there own rescue thing? I'll try to post in two days.
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- Things had become very serious. It was understandable that the schools diviner didn't see a random werewolf attack, but a kidnapping inside the school grounds should have been seen ...
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
I will try to post today. Sorry for the absence. EDIT: Okay, not today. I hate busy schedules! But I will post tomorrow, even if it's only a few sentences.
Feb 12, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Make sure you know where the story-line is going at this point.
Feb 8, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- "I'll see you 'round Lex," Michael said calmly, slowly and rhythmically breathing as he walked away from her. It was a well known fact that most people with powers ...
Feb 5, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Hey Everyone! I'm back and will be posting shortly.
Feb 5, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- Suddenly Lex disappeared, leaving a floating glass in the air as the only visual sign she was there. “Well that’s an interesting trick!” Michael said in slight amusement. Lex’s ...
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College DT
Someone could pick up the character of the person who quit.
Feb 3, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- The party room was crowded making it difficult to spot any newbies, if any are even here, Michael thought to himself. He gradually made his way over to the ...
Feb 3, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College DT
ZaddieCaso, I'm putting down that Heather had a past incident with spiked punch. If you totally hate that I will understand if you put down something weird for Micheal's past ...
Feb 2, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- Michael was lounging in his bed casually spinning a metal star above his hand. But despite his lackadaisical appearance his mind was furiously analyzing the events of the previous ...
Feb 2, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
A werewolf attacked Heather although she didn't get really hurt. Then Nicholas attacked the werewolf in his own werewolf form, keeping anyone from knowing it was him through visual reference. ...
Feb 2, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- Michael almost shouted in frustration when Heather ignored him. She could definitively heal faster then normal, but that didn't necessarily mean she was immune to poisons or infections. And ...
Feb 2, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Michael- When I arrived outside I was surprised by the apparent shock on everyone. "Come on everyone, this isn't daycare!" I yelled. I saw Miss Peterson heading out to the ...
Feb 1, 2012 -
Re: Tarragon College (Started)
Is there a discussion forum yet? Michael- Michael rushed through the school to deliver the final envelope. Finally, He thought in relief, the beginning of school year. It wasn’t that ...
Feb 1, 2012
