User avatar

Firestalker

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS fothi. Oh you will be hanging around here quite a bit. This place is addictive It is only to those who like writing. I checked the registered ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Hie W1se Welcome to YWS.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    Wecome to YWS Whats MZB

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Hie Kirsty. Just thinking.... Why do everyone keep on saying they like writing. I mean its obvious ya know. Obvious that who ever joins the young writers society likes writing. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody! Look at the wierdo!!

    Hello weirdo Just kidding Hiya White. Wjhat kind of things do you like to right about (you do like to right dont you?)

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new *waves white flag*

    Hiya. Wecome to YWS so what kind of thing do you like to right about.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey....... isnt that my sister?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Loves

    Welcome to YWS. You really like riddles dont you? :?: :?:

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    I will read practically anything, from biographies to fantasy. Me too. Welcome to YWS. Youl love it here. Whats with the small font anyway????????????? :?: :?:

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hiya hazel Welcome to YWS. Write fantasy and keep posting here, you'll love it

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Hiya Welcometo YWS. The strange thing is if you dont know what your doing here why did you join? Anyway your still welcome.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cake, dragons and ... doughnuts

    Why did you do this twice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/// :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    Welcome To YWS Rigel. Interesting Info :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cake, dragons and ... doughnuts

    Hiya Welcome To YWS, What Else Can I Say????????

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Yup, Nate too kind to do that. :lol:

    Jul 8, 2007


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca