User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Dragon ball z

    Vegeta sighed they would come here soon. He had to stop them, but could he without any help. He was standing on a large hill. He knew the aliens would ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    **Actually in WotR i liked to kill Arias often that why i did it. Don't worry that was in only that thread.i wont kill my self continuously but............ :twisted: :twisted: ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon ball z

    Okay. This is a storybook based on Dragon ball z. Rules 1.Anyone can create a character or choose one from the characters in dragon ball z. killing other characters unless ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "I'll come with you" said Zire then added "I haven't..... fed on animals in a while" Daklana considered it then said "sure" "So now what?" asked Zire "Now that our ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *Hurry up DM post here and give me some thing to continue*

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    "I still say they wernt dark elfs. What kind of elfs would die so soon?" asked Ladreal "Whats more, Dark elfs have black blood" said Ladreal when no one answered. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "I have got time" repeated Ariana Zie smiled then said "No you haven't, but i will tell you" "Years ago when i was born. i was used for an experiment. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *dont post untill i post again.*

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *I will make sure this does not die :twisted: :lol: * "yup we all did" replied Ariana "Do you know how he died?" asked Zire Ariana nodded. She related the ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    "Tell me more about this fotress" said Ladreal *Continue*

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: assassins

    **Get into the fotress and i will post agian** *Out of ideas*

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "I don't want anything in particularly, but if you are offering your blood, vampire i would take it" replied Zire smiling "what can i do for you?" asked Zire "Some ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *I wont be able to post a lot so please include my character for a while when i am not posting. :?: * Zander stood there listening. They talked as ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *I wont be posting a lot so if i do post in these storybooks i will include your character* **I love killing my characters at some time for your info ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "You betrayed me" hissed the cloaked figure "No you betrayed us" said Arias "Now face our wrath" said A.k 5 making a large ball of power in his arms "W.....what ...

    Jul 15, 2007


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna