User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *Okay guys, i think its time to go back into the plot-line of the storybook* Zire It had been a while since the two women and the man had left ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Well guys?

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    That's five votes for no 2, so who's going to start if there are no objections?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Well should we start then, or does anyone object for the 2nd one?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Okay so lets take a vote. Who chooses which? I'm okay with both, SheepMonoxide agrees with no. 2. How about the others? By the way if anyone has any better ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Zire Connor Age: 21 Gender: Male Nationality: American Weapon of choice: Anything that he can get his hands on. Keeps two Egyptian daggers and two pistols. Looks: 6'0, black ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Zire I was going mad. Everywhere i went saw only three words - 'Something is coming'. Whatever i read, whatever i heard, it was always 'Something is coming'. I lay ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Zire I was unconditionally afraid. Afraid and nervous. Where would we go? What would we do? We could not escape him. We could not do anything. He would hunt us ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *Yay I'm the first to get an idea... or two, That's strange, the YWS users I once knew tookonly a few hours to come up with great ideas, whats wrong ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    I'm in too.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *Okay, I'll join then* Name: Zire Age: 23 Gender: Male Nationality: English Years of experience: 13 People you've killed: Lost count after the first five hundred. Addictions: Blood (Collects bottles ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    ....And when do we start?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Will you survive?

    Dead or dying?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Dead or dying?

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    *Its good to be back and post in a storybook again :) :D * *Hows it going Jok?* Name: David Connary Age: 16 Gender: Male Power: Reading the past/present and ...

    Aug 25, 2009


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath