-
Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS
FS walked through the hall and sighted RED. FS sneaked behind her and pushed her down a well. "Hey RED why are you so WET" FS asked pulling RED out ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
**I cant believe one ship has so much stowaways or whatever they are called.** Zade I grabbed the boy by his collar and walked outside where Tas was. "Can i ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
**This story book is getting strage and confusing. so someone post and make it non confusing please**
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade "I will go first" i said and before anyone could stop me i ran forward and slit both the guards thoughts with a dagger. The dog barked and i ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade "Who needs a bloody strategy lets just massacre" i said
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS
"Awww come on Writer I'm hungry" FS pleaded "mmmm okay then get some Jelly, lets eat him together" said Writer At this toast started whimpering. "Oh stop whimpering toast" said ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade I looked at the bright, sunlit sky and shouted " okay its time to leave!" The others didn't listen to me so a clumsily walked towards the sea and ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
I could have posted here but i really don't know much about vampires and ware wolfs hunting together.
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
Kitty is totally right.
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
**Good thinking guys great ideas** "Unless these are not normal people but gods or some other kind of power full creature" proposed Ariana "yes but we need a start" said ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Arias Arias, Ariana and A.k 5 were watching Zire and Daklana. "When should we tell them that they love each other?" asked A.k5 "Now would be a good time" said ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Well really i have no idea" said Zire "You have no idea?" repeated Daklana "Arias told me to come here saying that he had an idea" said Zire "Oh yeah ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Zade "What now captain?" i asked "Now we wait" replied Tas "sure we wait" I muttered
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
Ariel "So now what Slade?" i asked
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
**What do i maean by what?**
Aug 2, 2007
