User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **Thanks** "Come one Daklana lets go, don't worry they just got carried away."" said Zire Daklana hesitated for a moment then asked "would they let me come after i...." "don't ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **If someone wants to make this a love scene please do. The only reason i wont is that i don't know much about writing romantic fiction. Someone else please do.** ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    *Yikes* **Yes i am still watching this. Ash told me what's going to happen so i will start posting soon again**

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "You go on, I know where it is so i will find you. Now i will go and get Daklana. And for your information i know she wont betray us." ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I could smell magic, strong magic. Well this must be the advantages of learning at school I thought. I looked at the ship. It strangely reminded me about my ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Writers block :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( **

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "If they even think we are pirates then they would still not come in peace because pirates have used It as a trick but if you are taking the ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "I want this ship the best that ever swam these oceans" I shouted. If this ship would attack the elvish Armada this ship would be fit to fight. They ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Thanks Kit** Ariel was surprised that others could run faster than he could. He ran as fast as he could but Kelsey just kept up with him. Ariel smiled and ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Come on then" I said "Get to your posts get this piece of wood moving!" For the first time in my life i had friends and i was not ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Don't you get it? we are being hunted. Of course we don't have to Be pirates . We will be hunted down and killed anyway. Even if we were ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    ** forgot to post the rest here it is** Zade "I what?" shouted Tas astonished. "Why the hell didn't anyone tell me? Not you Jly or you Xian" I shouted ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Zade?" asked the elf "Yes its me" I said recognizing the elf "Y...You are not a free elf now Zade" said the elf "What doa mean by that?" I ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade i knew that this captain was very weak. I had already read his mind. "Hey Tas don't worry this is a weak one" I said. A captain was chosen ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    FS yawned as he walked through the hall. He had been banned from the wells. FS was very angry with Crysi who had suggested to ban him from YWS. But ...

    Aug 4, 2007


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi