User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **I don't know what to write. Head/Desk** "Come on then lets get going" said Zire The others followed Arias and Ariana.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I sensed my friends teleporting to a place near me. I teleported their. "Tas your hand" I said Tas held his hand out recovering from shock and surprise. I ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Don't be a rat Zade" Said Strewt "Your the rat" I said "Oh really? Well what would you say if i told you i would let you go if ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **No problemo** **Hope you don't mind this*** Zade "Let me go, Please!!" I begged "Zade, Zade, Zade. I didn't even dream of a powerful mystic like you becoming a pirate" ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Yeah me too. I wanna know please** ***The curiosity is killing me*** Zade I walked up the stairs and looked if i could site land. no use. Well its worth ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I laughed out loud at the thought of Tas being hunted by a mage. "what are you laughing at" asked Tas angrily "I cant believe it. Your hunted by ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Writers block. Curses**

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "So where is this archive" asked Daklana "Its in the amazon" replied Zire "Where in the amazon?" asked Daklana again "Well its nowhere yet everywhere" replied Zire "What does that ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I walked near Tas and then whispered "The The Necklace of Axymalz, what is it?" I had heard that name before, but i didn't know what it was. "Tell ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Ariel noticed that Anne stayed away from the werewolf and stayed close to only the vampires. And even then she looked scared. Thinking it was nothing he just followed the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "Oh so thats it" I said walking into the room Tas was my captain and he had to be seen to. I cared about my friends. I had sneaked ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "We are going hunting. Want to join?" Ariel asked. He was surprised that Anne looked more scared after he had said that.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Head/desk. Writers block. Curses writers block.**

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I was surprised that Tas was acting out of the ordinary and more surprised that my friends had not come to meet me. I teleported top the crows nest ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "You were introducing your selfs?" Ariel asked then added "Okay then. My names Ariel" "Are you sure you want to give up your name so soon.?" asked Slade "Sure i ...

    Aug 8, 2007


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig