User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    A small question where the hell is my character??

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Oh thanks but i'm still a little confused.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    me too. Who's Who, Whos where, Wheres where, Whats what. Head/desk.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    *****"I am with you" said Tas and me and Zade and Tave and Allynne and everyone else who has some sense****** No no no no! Don't let this die! It's ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Hey these names are getting confused everyone who posts after this give the names of their characters. Either someone is not posting or they don't mention who they mean by ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Yup the archives should be somewhere here...or there" said Arias pointing from place to place. "Any living pure elves here i kinda lost touch of which races you all are ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **writers block. Grrrr**

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **No we're not will we?**

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I walked towards the ship. I knew they had to be their. I teleported inside the ship and walked to the captains quarters. As i expected not only the ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Hey wait a minute. Instead of walking we could just teleport there." said Lilly suddenly "Oh yeah...we forgot about that" said Zire surprised "Okay everyone join their hands and make ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade "You guys go on i have some unfinished business to attend to" I said Before anyone could stop me i teleported to the dock and walked towards the docked ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Someone post i don't know what to post.**

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    ** hey isn't someone posting oh well.** *** I hope i got it right that Tave gave his magic to Tas too.?** Zade Before i could warn him the first ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Be not afraid. The Prince of the storybooks is here. Don't worry DM i wont let a storybook that i posted to die is someone else wants it to live ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Zade I kept running behnd Tas. We were looking for the mage but where was he?

    Aug 14, 2007


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy