User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Hey come on i don't know what to post here someone post about what the Mystic says please.**

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    **Where do i belong anyway??** ***I have no idea. Please give me one***

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Everyone likes it so i like it. Only problem is i wont be able to post for a while. So would someone make sure my character is not ummmm forgotten ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    **no its not but its okay.** Zander ran towards Eliera then suddenly disappeared. "What happened" asked Alaura "I don't know" said Eliera **Thats all i have got for now.**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Open Storybooks

    ohh i get it

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Open Storybooks

    i don't understand

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Come on guys don't let this die please.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    come on guys dont let this die

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    that was fast. I dnt know ask the others too. I agree with them

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    This time tell someone else to post it.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Don't ask me i haven't read the book

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **I don't know.**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **Hey i like that handshake part.** ***Thanks*** Zade "Fine, but don't ask me questions and don't thinks of anything that would anger anyone. Mystics know everything." I said then teleported ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    **Hey isnt anything interesting going to happen??**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    **ooooooooooooooooh thanks that helsped me a lot.** Zade I teleported to where the other mystics were. "Made your mind up yet?" asked one Mystic "Tell me how to get Tas ...

    Aug 31, 2007


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat