User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay 1st of all ignore all mistakes in this post as i am posting this from a cell. 2nd of all this may be last time i post for 2 ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Hey guys I've got a problem. I cant post in the YWS after tomorrow because I've got a exam and I've got to study. I need someone to run my ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *hey Amber does Maria know she is a Vampyre??* I looked at my attacker. "A female" i whispered "what a surprise, and a vampyre too" She looked shocked for a ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Can call you Amber cant i? :roll: Its easier* I was soo Insane. I guess thats why my Coven always sent me on the most dangerous of missions. It was ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *we will see :wink: :wink: * I smiled again. One of my rules was never hunt unless it is essential, let your prey come to you, and then you will ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    How very interesting. A Vampyre and a Vampyre hunter kissing, A Vampyre who hunts its own kind. And a hunter with a cold heart all inside the vampyre den not ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I looked around. i could smell more vampires. A lot of them which meant there was a vampire den close by. I was hungry since hadn't feasted in a few ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Hey there hope i am not interrupting heres my character profile Name - Zire (no second name as he never knew his parents) Age - looks 21 but really about ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    **Guys remember everyone does not know we are from different territories** Lee Veelox "So where to now?" Lee asked "Now we go inside th caves" replied Senna "Huh?" Lee said ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    *That i cant do. Ask someone who's character is in cloral** "easy, Just climb on them and then say start and then lean to the opposite side of where you ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    *sorry i wont be able to post a lot because i have to study for a big exam.** Lee Veelox "Or we could just use some of the hover crafts ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    Lee Veelox They walked through the numorous halls untill they reached a door. "welcome to Veelox" said Aja as they entered, sitting on a chair "no time for chit chat ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    Lee Veelox "Well you people kill others just for games is for starters. I could go on for years but i wont." snapped Lee "Lets get going. we need to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    **The other posters better think of something soon.** **Everything else is not thrown out of the window. It still happened**

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pendragon

    **yeah me too. From now on when we are posting we better type in the name of our characters and the territory we are in first then type the post.** ...

    Oct 12, 2007


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett