User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Zire I walked towards the now greatly increased commotion, but just before entering the scene i hid behind a tree and listened. "Savior?" someone asks. "Yes" The reply comes. "Good," ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Zire The last Arc turned in the gray sky and gained light speed in a matter of seconds. I was alone. Again, alone and bored. They had left us, after ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *I seriously need to apologize for not posting sooner, i was busy critiquing a little here and there. Hehe, anyway back to the story* Aryn "You puny mage, do you ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    I second C's request!

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Name: Zire Davids Nickname (if there is one): 'Z' (pronounced Zee) Age: 21 Gender: Male Gang (If one): Darks Personality: Depressive and sadistic, he trusts no one. But once befriended, ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Can I join?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Can I join? Name - Zire Arian Gender - Male Age - 16 Description - He has bright green eyes and short untidy black hair. He's average in height and ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The result will end in blood.

    I'm joining, i'm joining, nice storybook by the way Name: Zire Arian Age: 90 (I'm hoping this still means he's young) Race: Fire Weird History: He lived in with the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    umm got space for one more character?

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *Sigh, I miss the old YWS. Or at least the dedication the p;d YWS users had in their storybooks. Come on guys, don't let this die even before it started.* ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    I'm confused, what just happened?

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    And where about is Sophia now?

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Umm I'm chased by two assassins? Wow, that was a great plot change lizzifer! Or did you do it on accident?

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    *And that's bad?* Zire I ran behind Rose, trying to keep up with her pace. I knew i could do it easily but for some reason half of my mind ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    *My turn! Hope you don't mind Sheepmonoxide* Zire I woke up as my cellphone beeped. Looking around the secluded white apartment i touched the ringing phone. I rubbed my eyes ...

    Sep 2, 2009


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope