User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    If Mallisa really drank vampire blood then she will eventualy become one of us. I need to go i will post tomorrow as soon as possible. :wink:

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Get together people we need more members to focus on the topic of this storybook. = The war Between Vampires and Werewolves and Humans. Either those who are posting post ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Until someone tells me what the above post means i cannot post. Gwenlock My orders were to go not to fight. I could smell them coming closer. They were in ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I stood up smiling. The took a deep breath "Can you smell it?" i asked Both Maria and Gwenlock nodded. They knew we were being followed. Even in this hole ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Haha good post guys very funny. Extremely funny actually :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:** Egypt at night was not the normal desert. I felt nothing of course but i knew a ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *quoting* Quote: Then again i would love to find a mate and settle down here without having to travel around the world but i knew that finding someone who would ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Wait a minute. What or who is 'wolf bo'. And did Zire just Kiss Maria??** Zire "We have one more important thing to do before the war starts openly." I ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Sorry Amber* *Also Zire has no reason to be afraid because he does not value his life. HE knows that there are many others that would take his place if ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *I will try* "Drink up Maria" i said smoothly I saw her sweat. She was fighting against it. I cut a vein of a human hand and let the blood ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Ah Serenity i see your back* **Thanks for the pointer** Zire "My name is Zire" I said then added "Don't worry there is absolutely no way for you to escape. ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Gwenlock "Oh we will see about that" i said and walked out of the hospital as fast as i could not bothering to check if anyone was following. The bomb ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Yes, thanks Amber and of course Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name - Gwenlock Age - 200 History - Orphan boy who was turned by a werewolf when small and ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Yes thanks Amber and Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name: Genstal Age: 200 History: An orphan bitten by a werewolf and almost killed by a vampire. Joined Zire's group and ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Yes thanks Amber and Billy* :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Name: Genstal Age: 200 History: An orphan bitten by a werewolf and almost killed by a vampire. Joined Zire's group and ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: I am back hip hip hooray and my first post in a week. Okay so i'm out of ideas. Writers block i guess. Amber write something ...

    Jul 25, 2008


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta