User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I blinked in surprise. A few minutes after he jumped off everyone looked at me, Maria and Gwenlock "What? Its not my fault" I said trying to look innocent "Your ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    **Hurry up guys i cant post since i don't even know a word of french.** :cry: :cry: :oops:

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "We haven't got much time left." I said "I'm driving as fast as i can" Said Gwenlock "Well drive faster" said Maria Gwenlock gritted his teeth. ********** Me, Maria and ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *At last :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Posters are back and the storybook is back on track.* I smelled the air and looked around. I looked at ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Zire Mackane Age: 16 Apperance: Thin and normal, a typical emo/goth. School Year: No idea how it works so I'll put 3'rd year. Group: The rockers History: He's the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Yeah me too, I'm out of ideas, we seriously need more writers.**

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    By the way guys I'm trying to keep this immortality thing to its smallest form as i think God Modding isn't allowed here. So cooperate with me okay.

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "I wonder when they will ind out that their fighting themselves" I said To Maria and Gwenlock as we hid behind a large rock "Clever idea of yours to capture ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "We have nothing to be afraid of. You see partial immortality also gives us powers you can never imagine." I said smoothly I saw some of the hunters cringe with ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Let me explain* "So did it work?" asked Gwenlock "Well technically it did. We are now immortal, but there is the fact that the girl that escaped poses a threat ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Once high enough we kept the plane in cruise and started the ritual. I put on the metal glove and then fitted the syringe onto the top as Gwenlock put ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *I LOL-ed when reading that post* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Why Gwenlock didn't you like it" i said laughing "Very funny" commented Gwenlock "Yes, I've never laughed so much in ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Good idea :D * **I'll add to it** "well there is a good side to this too." I said suddenly "And what is that?" asked Gwenlock, Maria turned to me ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I am back :wink: :wink: . By the way our groups will meet together, trust me. As long as Malissa keeps drinking Vampire blood we will be bound to come ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    **Guys, Serenity and Amber i mean. Mostly Serenity as she's the creator. First of all you know you can trust me on posting in storybooks about vampyres. Second next time ...

    Aug 26, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu