User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Tradition is the illusion of permanence ~ Deconstructing Harry

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Yes Cobra get in here* **So i was thinking guys where exactly are we heading on this story?? Do we or do we not need a Discussion thread??** ***By the ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    I have already joined. I'm just waiting for someone to pull me in.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "Then we will depart. We are hunting a fellow Vampire who's now a human. It seems that he has something we might be able to use against the others" I ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Cobra?..................

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Oh okay then..................................................... well what are you waiting for post!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    [s] :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Umm Cobra?............... Cobra??.............................. Cobra you idiot! we did meet!. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [/s] [s]That was fun :twisted: :twiste

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Death meets with death eh Cobra :wink: :wink: By the way are we to meet and join??* *Thanks Amber :smt026 :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink: * A few hours ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Point to Lincoln. If a vampire is killed they wont get their memories back unlike pure bloods.** As we went i let go took out the radio and said "detonate ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "You have a small choice Vampire. Either live alone, no one will love or help you as you are a monster. You wont be able to control your abilities or ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **I wanted to know if you were coming or not as the outcomes are different. Now of course i know you wont come with us so farewell with your characters ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *yes you did make sure you didn't misspell anything but you did mis -grammaticalise some sentences. :wink: :wink: * well what can i say? i need an idea to post. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That was certainly long :shock: :shock: *Okay who ha the ring now??* *Your last post was a little confusing at the end.* ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "That... Is not what i had in mind" I said Blair opened his mouth to speak but i cut in. "Here's the deal. You join ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "Patience my dear" I whispered to Maria's ear I could feel her thirst. A thirst I felt every moment of my life. I wanted to let her go and share ...

    Sep 5, 2008


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus