User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    * My character is not the person who turned you by the way* I sensed another vampire, a vampire who had experienced the ways of the dark. I walked closer ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    * okay well um here goes* Zire Hidden beneath some buses i thought i was safe but then i heard growling behind me. I turned around and the next instant ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    It seems she has not been online since October 29 or something. :( :(

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Name: Zire Age: 17 Appearance: (without the stick and accessories) Race: Elve Magic: Can control elements and can sense life. Other: Up for love

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay guys it seems that either Paramore wants this to die or has forgotten about it altogether. So lets post please.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    *hope this is okay* She was close. He could feel her close. Feasting now, refreshing her half dead cells. He did not know why they were linked but he would ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    You can say that again. I'll post as soon as the 'Jared' posts are better explained.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Tell me about it. I cant post because of you Paramore. A better post is better. Please post again.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    Post your character profile so i know how to post mine please. :roll: :roll:

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Count me in Yay!! Name: Zire Age: 17 Sex: Male Race: Vampire Side: Evil Personality: Not shy but not very open either. Keeps to himself and only talks to people ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Your Welcome Paramore. No problem, its really hard to kill storybooks i like a lot.* **And just out of curiosity, Why exactly are we after this 'Raven' and who is ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    *Wait didnt i PM you saying you could post??* **Sheesh if your gonna post then post okay. Sorry to be rude but 'm fed up of those who cant post ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Well that would be either you or someone else who has already had experience n the last one. Which will be whom??

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Well come on guys now what I'm out of ideas.

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "Wait!" I said Suddenly, too load for Vampires. Everyone looked at e, even Alex. "Don't you think we should all taste his blood?" I asked "And why is that?" asked ...

    Oct 17, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes