User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Why did you just completely ignore my post just now?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    God, I've been out for long, I'm extremely bored and cat bare to read the whole story, can someone tell me where we are now? And do i have to ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Sheesh you guys really know how to stop people from posting. :? :? :? :?

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Waaaah!!! Someone else?

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I would not let her get away that soon. I opened my pouch and took out a tranquilizer dart, then i started running towards her, just as she turned i ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    "I can sense many others here" I said to Traven "How much?" he asked "Cant say, there are too many guards to say exactly" I replied "So are you going ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    *God i'm confused. I hate to say it but will someone bring me in? Please!!* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Well I have hired a few vampires that would gladly kill you who are tailing you, and you wont survive long in the wild and I could have killed you ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I saw her in the cave, her clothes were torn, face full of scratches that had healed. I jumped to the ground and walked towards her. She didn't see me ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    So are we all in the same cage?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I smiled as i saw the note and the trail leading to the ocean. It would take me a few days to cross it, as i had not fed in ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Hey wait a sec wher i am exactly now? I'm confused. :oops: :oops:

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    I agree are we gonna start or not?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "I said i want your newborn" I replied The vampire's expression turned fro annoyance to shock "Why?" he finally managed to say "That is none of your business, all i ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Zire "Tell me about it, so any idea why we're here?" I asked. "None what so ever" replied Traven. "I have" I said sighing Traven looked at me puzzled and ...

    Nov 3, 2008


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451