User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    A few minutes later Zire "Oy, Edwards what are you doing here?" I asked walking towards him "And where the hell in Tami?" "I... she.." Edwards stammered as if he'd ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire I was fighting as hard as i could to try to suppress my laughter as Tami and Christina fought over Edward. It was hilarious, every boy in town was ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire "Excuse me but do you have a book called Twilight?" Asked the first customer that came into the shop that day, a teenage girl. "Yes we do its right ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *For a minute there i was afraid you were not in the story* :shock: :shock: :D :D Zire "I remember this" I said, leaned forwards and kissed her. She did ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "But i do" i whispered to myself. There was an awkward silence for a while as i stood facing the computer. "Where do you think you're going?" I sighed turning ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    I guess so, So who will start?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    So when we starting guys?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Eclipse Assassin taken. Name: Zander Age: 218 Race(mythological wise): Shapeshifter/Eclipse Assassin Abilities: Can shapeshift into others, can understand and guess the life of most people by just loo

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Name: Zire Age: 17 Race: Human Job: High school/Bookstore Gender: Male Apperance: Black hair, Green eyes. regular tall. Other: Up for love. PM me. Okay right?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    My old character description. By the way guys i'm not going to post a new charcter uuntill i see where this storybbook is going, okay? Name - Zire (no second ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Sorry for not posting TN :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Zire "You are here for the reason that the Prince of Vampires wants something to do with you, why ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    I do want my old characters, that's why I'm asking. :? :? :cry: :cry:

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Ahh that's the problem, you see, i assume some of the characters are the same characters in the last storybook. So i have to be according t them, so where ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    I still don't know where i am, only someone in the storybook before this can take me in, i understand.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    God come on people get the story book started again, i don't know where we are or I'd post. If I'm right you guys just started this a few days ...

    Nov 29, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison