User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    It was a matter of counting the seconds. I was here she was there, the guards were here and the prince and his guards were there. It was a risky ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    I did and it does, point is that we didn't have a plot to keep this going, remember, i already told that before?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "If it were not for me you would not know your power, which i am going to tell you know." I said after thinking of a way to escape. "And ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire The place was not heavily armored. I was not going to break in anyway, i was going to break out. I walked in right into the trap and killed ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    My computer beeped, i ran towards it and read anything interesting on it. Yes she indeed had the apocalypse power, but not all of them. I gasped as i saw ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    No prob, by the way i cant find the sub forum Dt thread, where is it?

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Hey we had to post something didn't we?

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *of course i want to be a vampire!!!* **what kind of stupid question is that hmm?** "Do i have a choice?" I said shrugging "Well then come with me, you ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Okay this storybook is not going anywhere. A user just quit right now, and we storybook experts are pretending that nothing going wrong. Is there a DT for this storybook? ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    wait you already posted that?

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire I knew from the moment i saw her that she was a vampire, like i said i was an expert on the paranormal. But she was beautiful and she ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    Zire When i woke up i knew she was gone. She could have frozen her body and everything t do with sight and smell, but not her thoughts, which mean ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    *Wait now her name is Leal?* :shock: :shock: *I'm confused* "Don't even think of escaping, here are fifteen more doors you have to go through before you reach the end." ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Yes and the chocolate Bleeding Rose. We're trying to get this story book going again. And remember I'm keeping a close watch on all the members who have posted in ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    That was hilarious Ha6647 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A perfect interpretation of a man in a tight spot. Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 1, 2008


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo