User avatar

Firestalker

  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    "The humans exiled me for it" said Ballow. I should have known. Nekoens and Neotac's were frequently accused of murder and assassination, why? just because they happened to be there ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Quest

    Mages of Darkness were not like mother elements. The losers of the tournaments were faced with physic disorders. Much kike the losers of the Death element almost always dies. I ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "Fine" I repeated and took a deep breath smelling the air. "You wont smell anything like that, the rain's washed away all the scents" She said laughing. I ignored her ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    *Wow that was long* I opened my eyes and found out that i was being looked at. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused as i ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    The feeling was marvelous, more marvelous than anything i had hear, seen or felt. "I'm sorry" i repeated I struggled to get off the ground. She helped me up and ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    I woke up in the night. The sky was filled with stars, which meant no humans were here with lights. I stood up and woke the girl. "What is your ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    Luck was on my side..... at least until i starved or dehydrated to death. Time past, all i did was walk, walk and walk and walk, and walk. 'I needed ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    If you are making a DT post the link here please. As for ideas i have none, anyone else??

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Social Outcasts

    Name:Zire Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Weird person and shy and keeps to himslf most of the times.. Physical Description: Green eyes, Black hair, Tall. Reason for being Exiled: Worked ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    Name: Zire Age: around 25 Gender: male Appearance: black hair, green eyes, tall Other: N/A Up for love. Hope this is okay.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    I walked out of the room, dizzy. The outside seemed darker, my heart seemed darker. Devi exited the room, dressed exactly as when she had entered it, as if she ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Zire "Feed?" I asked "On you?" "Its an old tradition of Vampires" She answered "So i have to drink your blood and?" I asked yet another question "And then i ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Vampire Nightmare

    "How do i know?" I said simply lying to her. She seemed to take the answer lightly. "How old are you?" She asked after a while. "Somewhere between 100 and ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *Okay then Teddybear22, you better post as Eunice so i can too.*

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Zander She lead me into a large house, or more accurately a castle with long halls and large rooms. The castle looks more large in the inside than out. As ...

    Dec 6, 2008


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin